- Minimum 5 years of experience in managing infrastructure projects.
- Specialized engineering background and ability to provide with solutions and manage complex engineering and site issues.
- Liaise with relevant authorities, client, consultants and sub-contractors to ensure smooth implementation and quality of the project.
- Proficient in English (written and spoken).
- Excellent managerial and interpersonal skills.
Assistant Project Manager in Qatar
- Responsible to assist the Project Manager in developing and delivering the project controls and respective procedures.
- Prepare project variations, budgets, qualities and timelines.
- Prepare monthly progress reports.
- Arrange and attend value management workshops.
- Liaise with other parties and coordinate.
Degree holder from Civil/ Structure Engineering/Construction Management or equivalent.
What We Offer
OKDC is an organization that respects and motivates a professional to unfold his/her competencies and skills by applying them to some of the most challenging and demanding projects worldwide. OKDC offers equal opportunities to all professionals.